We feel we are detail oriented, delivery focused and nice to work with. We are a little bit obsessed with technology and have our own proprietary candidate and client software solution that demonstrates we invest in the same technology expertise as the talent we source, and clients we work with.
- Our Services
Embarc represents a diverse client base in both the public, and private sectors, from leading Fortune 100 multi-national corporations to cutting-edge incubation-stage companies, VC-funded start ups, and financial institutions. In addition, Embarc partners with leading U.S. and Japanese Venture Capital firms.
- Contact Us
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
We’re focused on delivering the best possible solution — bilingual professionals who have the capability to build and manage the right outcomes for your business. On average, an Embarc assignment from introduction to placement is approximately 30-60 days.
When we conduct a search, we always make the following considerations:
- Dedicated Resources: Resources will be allocated to each client assignment on a permanent basis until completion. Our consultants are focused and specialised, and seldom work more than several assignments simultaneously. Our consultants are professionally trained to guide you through an in-depth briefing process. This guarantees we have the best possible understanding of the role, business background and working environment — confirming the ‘essence’ of what you are looking for in an ideal candidate.
- In-depth discovery: We take the time to understand your exact specifications and how the open position contributes to your broader priorities.
- Position Specification: Detail the job's responsibilities, qualification requirements, reporting relationship and compensation.
- Extensive sourcing: In contrast to traditional recruiting methods, we proactively uncover passive talent through our exclusive database, direct sourcing, active networking and consultant referrals.
- Rigorous screening: Interview qualified candidates to determine their aptitudes for the position, as well as their interest. Our process includes interviewing, testing and detailed reference checks, so you can be sure the candidate will meet your expectations.
- No compromises: We don’t take shortcuts, and we don’t submit just any available candidate. Your business goals are too important to leave a strong fit to chance.
- Serve as intermediary: Present offer/conduct negotiations to provide a seamless and harmonious experience for both the candidate and client.